- This event has passed.
International Business Pedagogy Workshops
June 1, 2017 - June 4, 2017
International Business Pedagogy Workshops are designed to help U.S. business faculty to bring international context into the classroom and to expand their classroom knowledge and skills.
Date: June 1–4, 2017
Location: Georgia State University Buckhead Center
Hosted by: Georgia State University, Center for International Business Education & Research
- Insights from Master Teachers (featuring seasoned IB educators)
- Designing and Teaching the Introductory IB Course
- Instructional Technology and Resources for Teaching International Business
- Teaching Effectiveness: What Does Research Show?
- Career Development for New Faculty and Doctoral Students
- Introduction to International Business (Tamer Cavusgil, Seyda Deligonul)
- International Management (Leigh Anne Liu & Liesl Riddle)
- Essentials of International Finance for IB Educators (Hakan Saraoglu)
- International Entrepreneurship (Patricia McDougall, Manuel Serapio)
- International Marketing (Erin Cavusgil, Erkan Ozkaya)
- Case Writing and Teaching
- Cross-national Perspectives on Teaching International Business